Wibo was developed to be the ultimate print-shop job tracking and invoicing system. It combines kanban based ideas and advanced reporting to help managers and designers manage workloads and monitor the progress of an entire team.
- Job Tracking: The Job Queue provides an at-a-glance snapshot of who's working on what and when everything is due.
- Product Templating: Product templates allows managers to save the production information for frequent jobs to reduce error on repeat orders.
- Automatic Billing: Every Product carries all the pricing info needed to quote and bill jobs, so creating a quote or an invoice becomes a one-button operation.
- Waste Tracking: Detailed waste reports help track exactly where efficiency needs to be improved.
- Agregated Reporting: A Python based reporting system allows an unlimited varriaty of views in to production and cost data.
Wibo is built on the Django framework for Python web development and is accessed directly through a browser. On the front end, it uses Twitter's Bootstap to create a familiar and responsive interface for users (that works great on both desktops and mobile devices).
I was the lead developer on the project from October 2012 until I graduated from Clemson University in May 2014. Active development and maintenance have been taken over by another developer. The current source code can be viewed on Campus Banner + Design's BitBucket page.